Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jot down what you are grateful for

1. To be born in a big happy family.

2. To be name 'ASIAH HARON'. I love the sound of it. Like a product.

3. To have been introduced 'Lemon Tree' song by my sister-Achom, for that was one of the reason I want to learn English.

4. To have been allowed to be boyish when I was a little girl, I can experience more than just playing with Barbie.

5. To be sent to 'tempat mengaji Cik Pin. Alhamdulillah, I can read Holy-Quran.

6. To be introduced to Coldplay by my brother .I now know what types of music fit my ears well.

7. To be in a puppy love with him. I get lots of poem. Tq.


8. To be forced to enter High School/form 6 by my father.
*and here I am at UKM.

9. To know my best friend, Azie, -went through crazy stuff together.

10. To broke up with him when I'm in the middle of work.
*less time to be in self-pity situation.

11. To be blessed with great health, no serious illness.
* Tonsillitis is consider minor

12. To have good companion here, right now.
MADAT

Most of all, I am grateful to Allah s.w.t for he is the reason why I have this happiness and so many more to experience. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment